Politics and the Life Sciences
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Polit. Life Sci.|
|Edited by||Margaret E. Kosal and Tony E. Wohlers|
Politics and the Life Sciences is a peer-reviewed academic journal that was first published in July 1982 with Thomas Wiegele as the editor. It is published by Cambridge University Press on behalf of the Association for Politics and the Life Sciences, and currently edited by Margaret E. Kosal and Tony E. Wohlers.
- 1981-1991 : Thomas C. Wiegele, Northern Illinois University
- 1991-2001 : Gary R. Johnson, Lake Superior State University
- 2001-2008 : Robert Hunt Sprinkle, University of Maryland
- 2008–2016 : Erik P. Bucy, Indiana University
- 2017–present : Margaret E. Kosal, Georgia Institute of Technology, and Tony E. Wohlers, Cameron University
Indexing and archiving
- Robert H. Blank, Samuel M. Hines (2001). Biology and political science. Routledge. pp. 7, 19. ISBN 0-415-20436-4.
- Lutishoor Salisbury; Carolyn Mills (April 2009). "Analysis of BioOne Journal Collections: Their Quality, Indexing Coverage, and Scholarly Content". Journal of Agricultural & Food Information. 10 (2): 113–123. doi:10.1080/10496500902802734.
|This article about a biology journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.