Politics and the Life Sciences
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Polit. Life Sci.|
|Edited by||Erik P. Bucy|
Politics and the Life Sciences is a peer-reviewed academic journal that was first published in July 1982 with Thomas Wiegele as the editor. It is published by the Association for Politics and the Life Sciences, currently edited by Erik P. Bucy.
- 1981-1991 : Thomas C. Wiegele, Northern Illinois University
- 1991-2001 : Gary R. Johnson, Lake Superior State University
- 2001-2008 : Robert Hunt Sprinkle, University of Maryland
- 2008–present : Erik P. Bucy, Indiana University
Indexing and archiving
- Robert H. Blank, Samuel M. Hines (2001). Biology and political science. Routledge. pp. 7, 19. ISBN 0-415-20436-4.
- Lutishoor Salisbury; Carolyn Mills (April 2009). "Analysis of BioOne Journal Collections: Their Quality, Indexing Coverage, and Scholarly Content". Journal of Agricultural & Food Information 10 (2): 113–123. doi:10.1080/10496500902802734.
|This article about a biology journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.