Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pollard in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pollard may refer to:
- Pollard, Alabama, a town in the United States
- Pollard (surname), a list of people named "Pollard"
Flora and fauna
- Pollard, an animal or a tree which has been polled (had its antlers or horns, or branches removed):
- Pollard, the European chub (Squalius cephalus), a freshwater fish of the family Cyprinidae
- Several algorithms created by British John Pollard (mathematician), of Great Britain:
- Pollard (coin), a medieval coin made in Europe in imitation of the English penny, outlawed under Edward I
- Pollard (novel), a novel by Laura Beatty
- Pollard, a mixture of fine bran and a small amount of flour
- Pollard script, a writing system devised in 1905 for the A-Hmao language
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pollard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.