From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pollard in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pollard ("bare-headed one") may refer to:
- Pollard (surname), a list of people named "Pollard"
- Jonathan Jay Pollard, American convicted of passing classified information to Israel while working as a civilian intelligence analyst
- Several algorithms created by British mathematician John Pollard:
- Pollard, Alabama, a town in the United States
- Pollard, a novel by Laura Beatty
- Pollard, a tree or animal which has been polled (had its branches, horns or antlers removed):
- Pollard, the European chub (Squalius cephalus), a freshwater fish of the family Cyprinidae
- Pollard, a mixture of fine bran and a small amount of flour
- Pollard script, a writing system devised in 1905 for the A-Hmao language
- Pollard, a medieval coin made in Europe in imitation of the English penny, outlawed under Edward I
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pollard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.