|Look up pollard in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pollard ("bare-headed one"[where?]) may refer to:
- Pollard, Alabama, a town in the United States
- Pollard (surname), a list of people named "Pollard"
Flora and fauna
- Pollard, an animal or a tree which has been polled (had its antlers or horns, or branches removed):
- Pollard, the European chub (Squalius cephalus), a freshwater fish of the family Cyprinidae
- Several algorithms created by British John Pollard (mathematician), of Great Britain:
- Pollard (coin), a medieval coin made in Europe in imitation of the English penny, outlawed under Edward I
- Pollard (novel), a novel by Laura Beatty
- Pollard, a mixture of fine bran and a small amount of flour
- Pollard Baptist Church
- Pollard script, a writing system devised in 1905 for the A-Hmao language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pollard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.