From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Polio.
For other uses, see Pollio (disambiguation).
Pollio was a Roman cognomen. It may refer to:
- Gaius Asinius Pollio (consul 40 BC), the historian and orator
- Gaius Asinius Pollio (consul AD 23), grandson of the preceding
- Vedius Pollio (c. 15 BC), equestrian friend of Augustus
- Abtalion, a leading rabbi in the 1st century BC, known as Pollion in Greek and Pollio in Latin
- Marcus Vitruvius Pollio (80-15 BC), the Roman architect usually known as Vitruvius
- Saint Pollio, 3rd-century Christian martyr