Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pollux in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pollux may refer to:
- Julius Pollux, also known as Ioulios Poludeukes (2nd century A.D), a Greek rhetorician
- Pollux (mythology) or Polydeuces, one of the Dioscuri and twin brother of Castor
- Pollux, a character in the erotic anime series Words Worth
- Pollux (arcade game), an arcade game manufactured by Dooyong in 1991
- Pollux Gamelabs, a Danish game development company.
- The Pollux Engine, a game engine developed by Square-Enix for easy porting between the Wii and Nintendo DS systems, used in both versions of Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time
- SS Pollux, the name of more than one ship
- USS Pollux, the name of more than one United States Navy ship
- MS Abel Tasman was known as Pollux in 1994-1995
- EAS Pollux, a spaceship in the television series Babylon 5
- Kastor und Pollux, a complex of two towers in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Pollux, a South Devon Railway 4-4-0ST steam locomotive of the South Devon Railway Eagle class
- Pollux (mountain), a mountain in the Pennine Alps, in Italy and Switzerland
- RTV-N-15 Pollux, an experimental pulsejet-powered research missile of the U.S. Navy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pollux.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.