From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Polly (novel))
|Look up Polly in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Polly may also refer to:
- Polly, a Mills & Boon novel by Betty Neels
- Polly, a romantic novel by Marion Chesney
- Polly, by Jennie Tremaine (1987)
- Polly, by Douglas Goldring 1917
- Polly (Amy Bryant novel)
- Polly (Freya North novel)
- Alfred Polly, the title character of The History of Mr Polly, a novel by H. G. Wells
- Polly (opera), with text by John Gay and music by Johann Christoph Pepusch, the sequel to Gay's The Beggar's Opera
- "Polly" (song), by Nirvana
- "Polly" (The Kinks song)
- USS Polly (SP-690), a United States Navy patrol vessel in commission from 1917 to 1919
- Polly (brig), an American sailing ship that was damaged in a hurricane in 1811 and drifted for six months
- Matthew Polly, American author
- 5278 Polly, an asteroid
- Polly (peanut), a Norwegian peanut snack brand
- Polly (1989 film), a television musical adaptation of the book Pollyanna, starring Keshia Knight Pulliam and Phylicia Rashad
- A common name for a pet parrot.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Polly.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.