From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Polonaise in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Polonaise, a slow, stately dance of Polish origin.
- A piece of music for this dance, popularized by Frédéric Chopin. See the list of polonaises by this composer.
- Polonaise (clothing), a woman's garment popular in the late 18th century.
- Polonaise (vodka), a Polish brand of vodka.
- Garnish made of browned butter and bread crumbs, popular in Polish cuisine.
You may be also searching for:
- FSO Polonez, a Polish automobile brand.
- Polonez, Belarusian multiple rocket launcher system.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Polonaise.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.