Polonaises, Op. posth. (Chopin)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The composer's first works were composed when he was seven years old; his father Nicolas Chopin published these works on behalf of his son. The Polonaises in G minor and B-flat major are among these posthumous pieces.
- KK IIa No. 1: Polonaise in G minor (1817)
- KK IVa:
- No. 1: Polonaise in B-flat major (1817)
- No. 2: Polonaise in A-flat major (1821; dedicated to his teacher Wojciech Żywny)
- No. 3: Polonaise in G-sharp minor (1822)
- No. 5: Polonaise in B-flat minor "Adieu à Guillaume Kolberg" (1826)
- No. 8: Polonaise in G-flat major (1829).
|This article about a classical composition is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|