(Redirected from Poltergeist (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up poltergeist in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A poltergeist is a troublesome spirit or ghost that manifests itself by moving and influencing objects.
Poltergeist may also refer to:
- Poltergeist (film series), series of horror films produced in the 1980s
- Poltergeist (album), release by Death metal band Deathchain
- Poltergeist (band), a Swiss thrash metal band that played from the late 1980s to early 1990s
- "Poltergeist", a song by Banks from the album The Altar
- "Poltergeist", a song by Deftones from the album Koi No Yokan
- Poltergeist (planet), the first exoplanet and pulsar planet that was discovered
- Regininha Poltergeist (born 1971), Brazilian model, performance artist and actress
- Poltergeist (computer programming), short-lived, typically stateless object used to perform initialization or to invoke methods in another, more permanent class
- Poltergeist (roller coaster), steel roller coaster located at Six Flags Fiesta Texas in San Antonio, Texas
- Poltergeist (video game), an upcoming sequel to Nintendo's video game Geist
- Poltergeist: The Legacy, Canadian/American horror television series which ran from 1996 to 1999
- Cowan–Reines neutrino experiment, part of Project Poltergeist, the search for neutrinos
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Poltergeist.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.