Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up poly- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Poly, from the Greek πολύς meaning "many" or "much", may refer to:
- China Poly Group Corporation, a Chinese business group, and its subsidiaries:
- Natasha Poly, stage name of Russian supermodel Natalya Sergeyevna Polevshchikova (born 1985)
- Poly Styrene, stage name of Marianne Joan Elliott-Said (1957-2011), British musician, singer-songwriter and frontwoman for the punk rock band X-Ray Spex
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University, often called as Poly by Hong Kong people
- Polytechnic Institute of NYU, often called Poly by its students and faculty
- The Rensselaer Polytechnic, also known as The Poly, the student newspaper of Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Royal Cornwall Polytechnic Society, a UK charity commonly known as "The Poly"
- Polyspheric or Poly, lower-cost V8 engines produced by Chrysler from 1955 to 1958
- Poly (website), a website by Google
- Poly-1, a 1980s desktop computer designed in New Zealand for educational use
- Warren CP-1, also called Miss Poly, an early aircraft built by engineering students at California Polytechnic College, first flown in 1929
- Polly (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Poly.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.