From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Polyboea, a sister of Hyacinthus who died a virgin and was believed to have been taken to heaven by Aphrodite, Athena and Artemis, together with her brother.
- Polyboea, the first wife of Actor.
- Polyboea, daughter of Oecles and Hypermnestra, sister of Iphianeira and Amphiaraus.
- Polyboea, a handmaid of Hecuba, who found the dead body of Polydorus.
- Polyboea, an alternate name for Philonome, the stepmother of Tenes.
- Polyboea, an obscure theonym, likely an epithet of Artemis or Persephone.
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This article relating to Greek mythology is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|