Polykleitos (Ancient Greek: Πολύκλειτος, "much-renowned", traditionally Latinized Polycletus) is a Greek male forename.
It is also transliterated Polycleitus; and due to iotacism in the transition from Ancient to Modern Greek, Polyklitos or Polyclitus. Polykleitos and its variants can refer to:
- Polykleitos of Argos - Ancient Greek sculptor, also called Polykleitos the Elder to distinguish him from his son, below
- Polykleitos the Younger - his son, and Ancient Greek architect
- Polykleitos of Sicyon - another Greek sculptor sometimes conflated with Polykleitos the Elder
- Polyclitus (freedman) - freedman of the Roman emperor Nero
- Odos Polykleitou - lit. "The Street of Polykleitos"; Polykleitos Street in modern Athens, named for Polykleitos the Elder, above
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|