Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up polyclinic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Polyclinics in England, large health care centres able to provide a wider range of services than a standard doctor's (GP) office, an initiative of Ara Darzi, Baron Darzi of Denham in 2007.
- The Polyclinic, in Seattle, Washington, US
- Outpatient department of a hospital (rarely called policlinic in American English, and only when referring to European hospital outpatient departments)
- General hospital; when a polyclinic is so large that it is in fact a hospital, it is also called a general hospital.
- All pages with a title containing Polyclinic
- All pages with a title containing Outpatient
- polyclinic in Collins English Dictionary