Polyester Fiberfill is a synthetic fiber used for stuffing pillows and other soft objects such as stuffed animals. It is also used in audio speakers for its acoustic properties. It is commonly sold under the trademark name Poly-fil, or un-trademarked as polyfill.
- "How to Make a Pillow With Polyfill". Retrieved 2017-11-04.
- "Poly-Fil Crafter's Choice Dry Packing FIber Fill - Fairfield World". Fairfield World. Retrieved 2017-11-04.
- "What is Polyfill and Why Should I Use It? | Learning Center | Sonic Electronix". Learning Center | Sonic Electronix. 2013-08-15. Retrieved 2017-11-04.
- "Poly-Fil® Premium Polyester Fiber, White, 1 Bag, 32 Ounces | JOANN". Joann.com. Retrieved 2017-11-04.
- "Apply for a Trademark. Search a Trademark". trademarkia.com. Retrieved 2017-11-04.
|This science article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|