Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up polyglot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A polyglot is someone who speaks multiple languages.
Polyglot may also refer to:
- Polyglot (book), a book that contains the same text in more than one language
- Polyglot (computing), a computer program that is valid in more than one programming language
- Polyglot (language), a language that is a combination of other languages
- Polyglot (webzine), a biweekly game industry webzine published by Polymancer Studios
- Polyglot markup, HTML markup that conforms to both the HTML and XHTML specifications
- Multilingualism, the use of multiple languages, either by an individual or by a community
- Pidgin, a language that develops between groups who do not share a common language
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Polyglot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.