From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up polyglot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A polyglot is someone who speaks multiple languages.
Polyglot may also refer to:
- Polyglot (book), a book that contains the same text in more than one language
- Polyglot (computing), a computer program that is valid in more than one programming language
- Polyglot (language), a language that is a combination of other languages
- Polyglot (webzine), a biweekly game industry webzine published by Polymancer Studios
- Polyglot markup, HTML markup that conforms to both the HTML and XHTML specifications
- Multilingualism, the use of multiple languages, either by an individual or by a community
- Pidgin, a language that develops between groups who do not share a common language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Polyglot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.