A polygon is a geometric figure.
Polygon may also refer to:
Mathematics and computing
- Simple polygon, a single contiguous closed region, the more common usage of "polygon"
- Star polygon, a star-like polygon
- Polygon (computer graphics), a representation of a polygon in computer graphics
- Polygon Books, an imprint of Birlinn Limited
- Polygon Pictures, Japanese 3DCG anime studio
- Polygon Records, a 1950s record company
- Polygon (website), a video game news network
- Semipalatinsk Test Site, a nuclear test site near Semey, Kazakhstan
- The Polygon, Southampton, a district in the city of Southampton
- Polygon Wood, Zonnebeke, Belgium, site of the Battle of Passchendaele in World War I
- POLYGON, an electronic warfare tactics range between Germany and France
- POLYGON experiment, an experiment in physical oceanography which established the existence of mesoscale eddies
- Polygon, a Danish magazine (pencil and paper) version of the strategy board game Hex
- Polygons, a type of patterned ground created by permafrost expanding and contracting
- Polygon, a chemical compound also known as sodium triphosphate
- Polygon (film) a 1977 Soviet animation film
- Polygon Man, the former mascot for the Sony PlayStation in North America
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Polygon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.