From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Polygon may refer to:
In mathematics and computing:
- Polygon, a geometric figure
- Simple polygon, a single contiguous closed region, the more common usage of "polygon"
- Star polygon, a star-like polygon
- Polygon (computer graphics), a representation of a polygon in computer graphics
- Polygon (website), a video game news network
- POLYGON, an electronic warfare tactics range between Germany and France
- Polygon Books, an imprint of Birlinn Limited
- POLYGON experiment, an experiment in physical oceanography which established the existence of mesoscale eddies
- Polygon Pictures, Japanese 3DCG anime studio
- Polygon Records, a 1950s record company
- Semipalatinsk Test Site, a nuclear test site near Semey, Kazakhstan
- The Polygon, Southampton, a district in the city of Southampton
- Polygon, an imprint of Scottish publisher Birlinn Limited
- Polygon Wood, Zonnebeke, Belgium, site of the Battle of Passchendaele in World War I
- Patterned ground#Polygons, geological formations created by permafrost expanding and contracting
- Chemical compound also known as sodium triphosphate.
- Polygon (animation film) a 1977 Soviet animation film
- Polygon Man, the former mascot for the Sony PlayStation in North America
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Polygon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.