The Polymer Library, formerly Rapra Abstracts, is a searchable database of research on plastics, rubbers, polymeric composites, and adhesives. It includes abstracts from over 450 journals, as well as company literature, data sheets, and patents. The index covers end-use applications and commercial and legal implications, as well as basic research for academic and corporate scientists. The Library is aggregated by EBSCO, ProQuest, and STN.
- Green, Christine (1991). "The Rapra Abstracts Rubber and Plastics Database". Journal of Chemical Information and Modeling. 31 (4): 476–481. doi:10.1021/ci00004a008. Retrieved 1 October 2015.
- "Key Facts about the Polymer Library".
- "Polymer Library". ebscohost.com.
- "ProQuest - Databases, EBooks and Technology for Research". csa.com.
- "STN Database". STN International.[dead link]
- "Key Facts about the Polymer Library". Smithers Rapra. Retrieved 1 October 2015.
|This database-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|