Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Polynesian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Polynesian is the adjective form of "Polynesia". It may refer to:
- Polynesians, ethnic groups
- Polynesian culture, the culture of the indigenous peoples of Polynesia
- Polynesian mythology, the oral traditions of the people of Polynesia
- Polynesian languages, a language family spoken in geographical Polynesia and on a patchwork of outliers
- Polynesian Leaders Group, an international governmental cooperation group
- Polynesian Triangle, a region of the Pacific Ocean with three island groups at its corners
- Disney's Polynesian Village Resort
- Polynesian (horse), an American Thoroughbred racehorse and sire
- All pages beginning with Polynesian
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Polynesian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.