|Founded||12 May 1960|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|Headquarters location||Paddington Green|
|Publication types||Children's comics and books|
|Nonfiction topics||Comics based on television shows|
The company's registered offices were at Polly Perkins House, Paddington Green, 382/386 Edgware Road, London W2. Its publications were distributed in the United Kingdom by The Argus Press Ltd of 12/18 Paul Street, London EC2. Overseas, Polystyle's publications were distributed by its sole agents: for Australia and New Zealand, Messrs Gordon & Gotch (Asia) Ltd; for South Africa, the Central News Agency Ltd.
Among the titles that it published were:
- BEEB (1985)
- Buttons for Play School Children (1981–90)
- Countdown/TV Action (1971–73)
- I-Spy (c. 1967–c. 1982)
- Pippin (1966–1986)
- Playland (1968–1975)
- Read To Me (1977)
- Target (1978)
- TV Comic (1960–1984; acquired from Beaverbrook, where it originated in 1951)
- TV Comic Annual (1960–1985)
- TV Comic Holiday Special (23 issues, 1962–1985)
- Company details for Polystyle Publications, UKData.com. Archived at the Wayback Machine.
- Scoones, Paul, The Comic Strip Companion: The Unofficial and Unauthorised Guide to Doctor Who in Comics: 1964-1979, Prestatyn: Telos, 2012, pp. 11, 20
- Ainsworth, John, "Behind the Frame" [I: Polystyle strips (1960s)] in Doctor Who Classic Comics [Issue 1], 9 December 1992, pp. 20–21
- The London Gazette, 27 March 1997.