|Look up polytechnic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Polytechnic may refer to:
(may be abbreviated as PolyU)
- Polytechnic university, synonym for Institute of technology, for many kinds of learning institutions around the world
- Polytechnic (Greece), schools that teach engineering
- Polytechnic (Portugal), schools that offer practical training, profession-oriented
- Polytechnic University (New York), New York University Tandon School of Engineering
- Polytechnic (United Kingdom), a type of tertiary education teaching institution in the UK between 1965 and 1992
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Sports and entertainment
- Polytechnic (band), an English indie rock band
- Polytechnic F.C., an English football club
- Polytechnic Marathon, an English foot race
- Polytechnic Stadium (Kremenchuk), a Ukrainian sports facility
- Polytechnic Stadium (London), an English sports facility
- Polytechnic (film), a 2014 Indian film
- Polytechnique (film), a 2009 Canadian film
- Polytechnic Magazine, a sports magazine from the early 1900s
- All pages beginning with "Polytechnic"
- List of institutions using the term "institute of technology" or "polytechnic"
- Polytechnic High School (disambiguation)
- VEB Polytechnik, a defunct East German (GDR) company
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Polytechnic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.