Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up polytechnic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Polytechnic may refer to:
(may be abbreviated as PolyU)
- Polytechnic university, synonym for Institute of technology, for many kinds of learning institutions around the world.
- Polytechnic (Greece), schools that teach engineering
- Polytechnic (Portugal), schools that offer practical training, profession-oriented
- Polytechnic University (New York), New York University Tandon School of Engineering
- Polytechnic (United Kingdom), a type of tertiary education teaching institution in the UK between 1965 and 1992
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Polytechnic University of Catalonia
Sports and entertainment
- Polytechnic (band), an English indie rock band
- Polytechnic F.C., an English football club
- Polytechnic Marathon, an English foot race
- Polytechnic Stadium (Kremenchuk), a Ukrainian sports facility
- Polytechnic Stadium (London), an English sports facility
- Polytechnic (film), a 2014 Indian film
- Polytechnique (film), a 2009 Canadian film
- Polytechnic Magazine, a sports magazine from the early 1900s
- All pages beginning with Polytechnic
- List of institutions using the term "institute of technology" or "polytechnic"
- Polytechnic High School (disambiguation)
- VEB Polytechnik, a defunct East German (GDR) company
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Polytechnic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.