|Look up polytechnic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Polytechnic may refer to:
- Polytechnic university, an alternative term for Institute of technology, designations for many kinds of learning institutions around the world
- Polytechnic (United Kingdom), a type of tertiary education teaching institution in the UK between 1965 and 1992
Sports and entertainment:
- Polytechnic (band), an English indie rock band
- Polytechnic F.C., an English football club
- Polytechnic Marathon, an English foot race
- Polytechnic Stadium (Kremenchuk), a Ukrainian sports facility
- Polytechnic Stadium (London), an English sports facility
- Polytechnic (film), a 2014 Indian film
- Polytechnique (film), a 2009 Canadian film
- Polytechnic Magazine, a sports magazine from the early 1900s
- All pages beginning with "Polytechnic"
- List of institutions using the term "institute of technology" or "polytechnic"
- Polytechnic High School (disambiguation)
- VEB Polytechnik, a defunct East German (GDR) company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Polytechnic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.