Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up polytypic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Polytypic means of more than one type. It often refers to:
- Polytypic function, in computer science
- Polytypic habitat, in ecology, a habitat not dominated by a single species
- Polytypic taxon, in biology, a taxon with more than one immediately subordinate taxa
- Polyclonal antibodies
- Polytypes in crystallography
- Race (classification of human beings) for a discussion of whether the species Homo sapiens is polytypic
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Polytypic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.