From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up polytypic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Polytypic means of more than one type. It often refers to:
- Polytypic function, in computer science
- Polytypic habitat, in ecology, a habitat not dominated by a single species
- Polytypic taxon, in biology, a taxon with more than one immediately subordinate taxa
- Polyclonal antibodies
- Polytypes in crystallography
- Race (classification of human beings) for a discussion of whether the species Homo sapiens is polytypic
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Polytypic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.