(Redirected from Polyvalence (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up polyvalent or multivalent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
In chemistry, polyvalence or multivalence refers to atoms or molecules that exhibit more than one valence (chemistry).
Polyvalence or polyvalent may also refer to:
- Polyvalence (music), the musical use of more than one key simultaneously
- Polyvalent antibody, a group of antibodies that have affinity for various antigens
- Polyvalent logic, a form of many-valued logic or probabilistic logic
- Polyvalent vaccine, a vaccine that can vaccinate a person against more than one strain of a disease
- Sala Polivalentă (disambiguation), various stadiums in Romania commonly translated as Polyvalent Hall
- Snake antivenom that contains neutralizing antibodies against two or more species of snakes
- Bivalence, principle in logic that every declaration is either true or false
- Monovalence (disambiguation)
- Valence (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Polyvalence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.