Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Pombal or pombal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pombal may refer to:
- Marquess of Pombal, a title
- Sebastião José de Carvalho e Melo, 1st Marquess of Pombal, an 18th-century Portuguese statesman, Master of the Kingdom (1750–1777)
- Pombal (Paraíba), a city in the State of Paraíba
- Pombal Municipality, a municipality in the district of Leiria
- Pombal (parish), a civil parish in the municipality of Pombal
- Pombal (Alfândega da Fé), a civil parish of the municipality of Alfândega da Fé
- Pombal (Carrazeda de Ansiães), a civil parish of the municipality of Carrazeda de Ansiães
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pombal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.