Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pompadour (French pronunciation: [pɔ̃.pa.duːʁ]) can refer to:
- Arnac-Pompadour, often simply called Pompadour a commune of the Corrèze département of France, former marquisate, famous for its château and its national stud
- Madame de Pompadour (1721–1764), Jeanne-Antoinette Poisson, Marquise de Pompadour, mistress of King Louis XV
- See Madame Pompadour (disambiguation) for further uses
- Pompadour (hairstyle), a combed hairstyle that takes its name from Madame de Pompadour
- Pompadour fish, also called 'Discus', genus Symphysodon, in the family Cichlidae
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pompadour.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.