From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
People named Pompidou include:
- Georges Pompidou, former French Prime Minister and President
- Alain Pompidou, foster son of Georges Pompidou and President of the European Patent Office from July 1, 2004 to June 30, 2007
Named after President Pompidou is:
- Centre Georges Pompidou, the Parisian building also known as The Pompidou Centre
- Pompidou (TV series), silent comedy by Matt Lucas
- Pompadour (disambiguation), similar-sounding but different
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pompidou.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.