Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Poms or poms in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
POMS or Poms may refer to:
- Pom-pons, a hand-held decoration used in cheerleading or a related sport also called "poms" or "pom-pons"
- Poms (slang), slang term for British people
- Profile of mood states, a psychological rating scale used to assess transient, distinct mood states
- Poms (film), an upcoming American comedy film
- Pom (disambiguation)
- Pommes frites, or french fries
- Ten Pound Poms, a colloquial term used in Australia and New Zealand to describe British migrants
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Poms.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.