(Redirected from Pond (band))
|Look up pond in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A pond is a small body of standing water.
Pond may also refer to:
- Pond, California, a community in Kern County, California.
- Pond, Butte County, California, a former town in Butte County, California.
- Pond River, a 90.8-mile-long (146.1 km) tributary of the Green River, located in the western part of Kentucky.
- Pond Creek
- Ponds Creek, a creek in New South Wales, Australia.
- The Pond, an informal term used primarily for the Atlantic Ocean in the expression "across the pond", referring to North America or Europe. (usually, the United States or the United Kingdom), by an observer on the other side.
- Honda Center, an indoor arena in Anaheim, California, nicknamed "The Pond" when it formerly known as the Arrowhead Pond.
- Alonzo W. Pond (1894–1986), assistant curator of the Logan Museum in Beloit, Wisconsin, USA
- Ashley Pond (1989–2002), Oregon City, Oregon murdered victim
- Benjamin Pond (1768–1814), American politician
- Bremer Whidden Pond (1884–1959), American landscape architect
- Chauncey Northrop Pond (1841-1920). American Congregational minister and missionary
- Chris Pond (Christopher Richard, born 1952), British Labour politician
- Chris Pond (politician) (Christopher Charles, born 1949). British independent politician, historian and parliamentary librarian
- Christopher Pond (1826-1881), British caterer and hotelier
- Edward B. Pond (1833–1910), American politician
- Gideon Hollister Pond (1810-1878), American missionary and territorial legislator
- John Pond (1767–1836), English scientist and Astronomer Royal
- Lennie Pond (born 1940), American race car driver
- Levi E. Pond (1833-1895), American politician
- Peter Pond (1739–1807), American fur trader and explorer
- Phyllis Pond (1930-2013), Indiana educator and legislator
- Ralph Pond (1888–1947), American baseball player
- Simon Pond (born 1976), Canadian baseball player
- Steve Pond, British musician
- Theron T. Pond (1800-1852), founder of Pond's company
- Weld Pond, aka Chris Wysopal, member of the hacker think tank L0pht
- Amy Pond, a character from the television series Doctor Who.
- Pond (currency), used in the Orange Free State, the South African Republic, and New Griqualand
- Pond (American band), rock band from Portland, Oregon
- Pond (Australian band), psychedelic band from Perth
- Pond's, health and beauty care brand
- Ice rink, slang term
- Pond, obsolete metric unit of force; see kilopond
- Pond's Creams
- New Pond (Lublin Voivodeship) (Polish: Nowy Staw) - a village in Poland in Lublin Voivodeship in lubelski county in Niemce county
- New Pond (Pomerania Voivodeship) (Polish: Nowy Staw) - a town in Poland in Pomerania Voivodeship in malborski county in New Pond commune
- New Pond (Silesia Voivodeship) (Polish: Nowy Staw) - a village in Poland in Silesia Voivodeship in kielecki county in Łagów commune
- The Pond (disambiguation)
- The Ponds (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pond.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.