(Redirected from Pond (band))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pond in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A pond is a small body of standing water.
Pond may also refer to:
- Pond, California, a community in Kern County, California.
- Pond, Butte County, California, a former town in Butte County, California.
- Pond River, a 90.8-mile-long (146.1 km) tributary of the Green River, located in the western part of Kentucky.
- Pond Creek
- Ponds Creek, a creek in New South Wales, Australia.
- The Pond, an informal term used primarily for the Atlantic Ocean in the expression "across the pond", referring to North America or Europe. (usually, the United States or the United Kingdom), by an observer on the other side.
- Honda Center, an indoor arena in Anaheim, California, nicknamed "The Pond" when it was formerly known as Arrowhead Pond.
- Pond (surname), a surname
- Pond (currency), used in the Orange Free State, the South African Republic, and New Griqualand
- Pond (American band), rock band from Portland, Oregon
- Pond (Australian band), psychedelic band from Perth
- Pond's, health and beauty care brand
- Ice rink, slang term
- Pond, obsolete metric unit of force; see kilopond
- Pond's Creams
- New Pond (Lublin Voivodeship) (Polish: Nowy Staw) - a village in Poland in Lublin Voivodeship in lubelski county in Niemce county
- New Pond (Pomerania Voivodeship) (Polish: Nowy Staw) - a town in Poland in Pomerania Voivodeship in malborski county in New Pond commune
- New Pond (Silesia Voivodeship) (Polish: Nowy Staw) - a village in Poland in Silesia Voivodeship in kielecki county in Łagów commune
- The Pond (disambiguation)
- The Ponds (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pond.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.