From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pondicherry, officially Puducherry, is a city in the Union Territory of Puducherry.
Pondicherry may also refer to:
- Puducherry, formerly Pondicherry, a Union Territory of India
- Pondicherry district, a district of the Union Territory of Puducherry, containing the city of Pondicherry
- Pondicherry taluk, in Pondicherry district
- Puducherry (Lok Sabha constituency), a parliament constituency comprising the Union Territory of Puducherry
- Pondicherry University
- Battle of Pondicherry
- Siege of Pondicherry (1760)
- the Pondicherry football team
- Pondicherry Engineering College
- the Pondicherry shark
- The original name of Bridgton, Maine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pondicherry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.