Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pondicherry, officially Puducherry, is a city in the Union Territory of Puducherry.
Pondicherry may also refer to:
- Puducherry, formerly Pondicherry, a Union Territory of India
- Pondicherry district, a district of the Union Territory of Puducherry, containing the city of Pondicherry
- Pondicherry taluk, in Pondicherry district
- Puducherry (Lok Sabha constituency), a parliament constituency comprising the Union Territory of Puducherry
- Pondicherry University
- Battle of Pondicherry
- Siege of Pondicherry (1760)
- the Pondicherry football team
- Pondicherry Engineering College
- the Pondicherry shark
- The original name of Bridgton, Maine
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pondicherry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.