|Birth name||Pongsak Rattanapong|
|Also known as||Aof (อ๊อฟ)|
|Born||22 March 1985|
|Origin||Chiang Mai, Thailand|
Pongsak Rattanapong (Thai: ปองศักดิ์ รัตนพงษ์), better known by his nickname Aof (อ๊อฟ), is a Thai singer and actor who gained popularity through the first season of the Thai reality show Academy Fantasia. He is known for his soft voice and sensitive songs.
- Lersakvanitchakul, Kitchana (4 September 2007). "Sounds of September". The Nation. Retrieved 1 December 2013.
- Mahasarinand, Pawit (29 October 2009). "LOM HAICHAI the MUSICAL: Boyd in the Skeletal Form". The Nation. Retrieved 1 December 2013.
- Moo, Mae (7 April 2013). "He man fails medical, A dangerous massage, Leaving the closet behind". Bangkok Post. Retrieved 1 December 2013.
- Moo, Mae (5 May 2013). "The naked truth, Bring her a dream, Love then larceny". Bangkok Post. Retrieved 1 December 2013.
- Williams, China (2010). Thailand. Lonely Planet. ISBN 9781742203850.