(Redirected from Pontos)
Pontus may refer to:
- Pontus (mythology), a sea-god
- Pontus (region), on the southern coast of the Black Sea, in modern-day Turkey
- Kingdom of Pontus or Pontic Empire, a state founded in 281 BC
- Bithynia and Pontus, a Roman province
- Diocese of Pontus, a diocese of the later Roman Empire
- Republic of Pontus, a proposed Pontic Greek state discussed in 1919
- Pontic Greeks, Pontian Greeks or Pontians, an ethnically Greek group who traditionally lived in the region of Pontus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pontus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.