Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pontus may refer to:
- Pontus (mythology), a sea-god
- Pontus (region), on the southern coast of the Black Sea, in modern-day Turkey
- Kingdom of Pontus or Pontic Empire, a state founded in 281 BC
- Bithynia and Pontus, a Roman province
- Diocese of Pontus, a diocese of the later Roman Empire
- Republic of Pontus, a proposed Pontic Greek state discussed in 1919
- Pontic Greeks, Pontian Greeks or Pontians, an ethnically Greek group who traditionally lived in the region of Pontus
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pontus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.