|Look up poo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Poo is a word commonly used in everyday language for feces.
Poo may also refer to:
- Poo, Himachal Pradesh, India, a small town
- Poo (Cabrales), a parish in Cabrales, Asturias, Spain
- POO is the IATA code for Poços de Caldas Airport, Poços de Caldas, Brazil
Arts and entertainment
- Poo (film), a Tamil film
- Doctor Poo (radio series), Australian radio serial from 1979 to 1981
- Doctor Poo, cartoon character in the British comic magazine Viz
- Poo, a character in the video game EarthBound
- Masabumi Kikuchi (1939-2015), Japanese jazz pianist and composer nicknamed Poo Sun
- Poo (surname)
- Shampoo, as in the phrase "no poo"
- poo, ISO 639-3 code for the Central Pomo language of northern California, United States
- Polonium monoxide (PoO), a chemical compound
- Poo Pathi, a primary worship center and holy place of Ayyavazhi
- Po (disambiguation)
- Poo-poo (disambiguation)
- Pooh (disambiguation)
- Poop (disambiguation)
- Poos (surname)
- Pugh, a surname
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Poo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.