From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up poo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Poo is a colloquialism for feces.
Poo may also refer to:
- Poo, India, small town in Kinnaur, Himachal Pradesh, India
- Poo (Cabrales), one of nine parishes in Cabrales, Asturias, Spain
Arts and entertainment
- Doctor Poo (radio series), Australian radio serial from 1979 to 1981
- Poo (film), a Tamil film
- Doctor Poo, cartoon character in the British comic magazine Viz
- Poo, a character in the video game EarthBound
- Poo (surname)
- Polonium monoxide (PoO), a chemical compound
- Poo Pathi, a primary worship center and holy place of Ayyavazhi
- poo, ISO 639-3 code for the Central Pomo language of northern California, United States
- Pooh (disambiguation)
- Poo-poo (disambiguation)
- Po (disambiguation)
- Poos (surname)
- Pugh, a surname
- Poop (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Poo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.