Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pooch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pooch is a colloquial term for a dog.
Pooch also refers to:
- William F. Donovan (1865-1928), Harvard University track and football coach
- Pooch Hall (born 1977), American actor, rapper and model
- Pooch, Arthur Paul Tavares (born 1942), a member of Tavares, an American R&B, funk and soul music group
In arts and entertainment
- Pooch the Pup, an anthropomorphic dog by Walter Lantz
- Satchel Pooch, a character in the comic Get Fuzzy
- The Pooch, a 1932 Our Gang short
- Project POOCH, a rehabilitation program pairing dogs with incarcerated juveniles
- A nickname for the GE P30CH locomotive
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pooch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.