(Redirected from Pooja)
|Look up pooja or puja in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Puja or Pooja may refer to:
- Puja (Hinduism), a ritual to host, honor or of devotional worship, or one to celebrate an event.
- Puja (Buddhism), expressions of honour, worship and devotional attention
- Puja, a wooden stick, sometimes leather-covered, used to play a singing bowl
- Pooja Banerjee (born 1991), Indian television actress
- Pooja Bhatt (born 1972), Bollywood producer, director and actress
- Pooja Gandhi, Indian film actress
- Pooja Hegde, Indian actress
- Pooja Pal (alternate spelling Puja Pal), Indian politician from the Bahujan Samaj Party
- Pooja Pihal, Indian film and television actress
- Pooja Singh, Indian television actress
- Pooja Umashankar, Indian actress
- Puja Gupta, winner of Miss India Universe in 2007
- Frigyes Puja (1921–2008), native form Puja Frigyes, a Hungarian politician
- Miss Pooja, (born 1980) (real name Gurinder Kaur Kainth), Indian singer
- Puja, Nepal, a town in the Rapti Zone of central south-western Nepal
- Pooja Naberrie, a fictional character in the Star Wars universe
- Pooja (1940 film), a 1940 Hindi/Urdu psychological drama film
- Pooja (1967 film), a 1967 Indian Malayalam film
- Pooja (1975 film), a 1975 Telugu Romantic musical film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Puja.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.