Poole Keynes is a small village and civil parish in the Cotswold District of Gloucestershire, England. The village lies about 4 1⁄4 miles (7 km) south of the town of Cirencester. At the 2011 Census the population of the parish was 188.
The Church of England parish church of St Michael and All Angels was built c. 1770 on the site of an older church, and restored in 1845. Today the parish is served by the Thameshead benefice, a grouping of six parishes.
Lakes in the southeast of the parish, formed by gravel extraction, are part of the Cotswold Water Park nature reserve.
- "NOMIS query: KS101EW (usual resident population) for parish E04004256 : Poole Keynes". Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 19 June 2017.
- Historic England. "Church of St Michael (1341368)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 19 June 2017.
- "St. Michael and All Angels' Church Poole Keynes". Thameshead Benefice. Archived from the original on 15 February 2018. Retrieved 19 June 2017. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Parish and town councils: Poole Keynes". Cotswold District Council. Archived from the original on 25 December 2017. Retrieved 19 June 2017. Cite uses deprecated parameter
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Poole Keynes.|
- History of St. Michael and All Angels – Thameshead Benefice
|This Gloucestershire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|