Poona Bayabao, Lanao del Sur
|Municipality of Poona Bayabao|
Map of Lanao del Sur with Poona Bayabao highlighted
|Region||Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM)|
|Province||Lanao del Sur|
|Barangays||25 (see Barangays)|
|• Type||Sangguniang Bayan|
|• Mayor||Sadat Indar Pandi|
|• Electorate||9,121 voters (2016)|
|• Total||242.34 km2 (93.57 sq mi)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||92/km2 (240/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)63|
|Climate type||tropical climate|
|Income class||4th municipal income class|
Poona Bayabao, officially the Municipality of Poona Bayabao, is a 4th class municipality in the province of Lanao del Sur, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 22,227 people.
It is formerly known as Gata.
Poona Bayabao is politically subdivided into 25 barangays.
- Calilangan Dicala
- Poblacion (Gata Proper)
- Lumbaca Ingud
- Rogan Cairan
- Rogan Tandiong Dimayon
|Population census of
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
- "Municipality". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "Province: Lanao del Sur". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- Census of Population (2015). "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Census of Population (1995, 2000 and 2007). "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Total Population by Province, City and Municipality. NSO. Archived from the original on 11 November 2011.
- "Province of Lanao del Sur". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
|This article about a location in the Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|