Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up poop, poops, or pooped in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Poop or pooped may refer to:
- Feces, the solid or semisolid remains of the food that could not be digested in the small intestine
- Defecation, the elimination of waste material from the digestive tract via the anus
- Poop deck, a deck that is the roof of a cabin built in the aft (rear) of the ship
- Pooped, a nautical term, to be swamped by a high, following sea, or to be exhausted
- Poop (constellation) or Puppis, a constellation in the southern sky
- Perl Object-Oriented Persistence (POOP), in computer programming
- Poop: A Natural History of the Unmentionable, a 2004 children's book written by Nicola Davies and illustrated by Neal Layton
- Poopy, a Malagasy singer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Poop.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.