From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up poop, poops, pooped, or pooping in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Poop or pooped may refer to:
- Feces, waste product from an animal's digestive tract expelled through the anus
- Stern, the rear or aft part of a ship or boat
- Poop (constellation) or Puppis, a constellation in the southern sky
- "Poop", an episode of the television series Zoboomafoo
- Aspect-oriented programming, "Post Object-Oriented Programming"
- Perl Object-Oriented Persistence, a term relating to the Perl programming language
- Poopy, Malagasy singer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Poop.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.