Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up poop, poops, pooped, or pooping in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Poop or pooped may refer to:
- Feces, waste product from an animal's digestive tract expelled through the anus
- Stern, the rear or aft part of a ship or boat
- Poop (constellation) or Puppis, a constellation in the southern sky
- "Poop", an episode of the television series Zoboomafoo
- Aspect-oriented programming, as "Post Object-Oriented Programming"
- Perl Object-Oriented Persistence, a term relating to the Perl programming language
- Poopy, Malagasy singer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Poop.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.