|Past members||Glenn Ball
Pop! were a UK pop group consisting of Glenn Ball, Hannah Lewis, Jamie Tinkler, and Jade McGuire. The group was formed in the summer of 2003 when they were signed by Pete Waterman. They released three singles on the Sony BMG record label, but disbanded in early 2005, due to poor record sales.
The group had three hit singles, which all reached the Top 40 in the UK Singles Chart during 2004 and 2005, but each performed under expectations. Their debut single "Heaven and Earth" was withdrawn from the chart because the single contained a track whose length was longer than permitted for that format. Following singles were "Can't Say Goodbye" and "Serious". A fourth single, "Xanadu" (a cover of the Olivia Newton-John and Electric Light Orchestra song), was due to be released but was cancelled when the group split. They had also recorded songs for a planned album. Their single "Heaven and Earth" was licensed for use in Dancing Stage Fusion by Konami in 2005.
- Glenn Ball
- Glenn Ball, a professional choreographer was a backing dancer for Mimi, in the A Song For Europe contest in 2003, with her song "Ever Since That Night" which ended third in the televoting.
- Since then, Ball has continued his dancing career, having performed as a dancer on Kylie Minogue's Showgirl: The Greatest Hits Tour and Showgirl: The Homecoming Tour.
- He also choreographed most of the Pop!'s music videos as well as several television adverts and X Factor performances.
- In 2006 Glenn was a dancer in the Eurovision Song Contest, performing with Sibel Tuzun, with her song Superstar
- Hannah Lewis
- Lewis, who appeared on Never Mind the Buzzcocks shortly before the group's split, moved into glamour modelling following the group's demise, and has appeared in photoshoots for numerous magazines and newspapers.
- Jade McGuire
- McGuire had a baby girl in July 2006 named Mia.
- Auditioned on the X Factor, airing in September 2015.
- Jamie Tinkler
- In 2002 Jamie participated in A Song For Europe (Former UK selection for Eurovision, with his group Level Best with their song Every Step of The Way
- Tinkler went on to join Avenue for the purpose of participation in the UK competition The X Factor
|Weeks in chart|
|May 2004||"Heaven and Earth"||14||1|
|August 2004||"Can't Say Goodbye"||26||3|