|First issue||April 17, 2010|
PopSister is a Japanese monthly gal-shibuya-kei-oriented fashion magazine published by Kadokawa Publishing & Co.. Launched in 2010 as the "older sister" magazine of Popteen, PopSister is targeted at females in their teens and early 20's.
The first authentic issue of PopSister was published on April 17, 2010. It featured seven exclusive models, Tsubasa Masuwaka, Kana Hoshino, Yui Kanno, Jun Komori, Tomoko Higuchi, Eri Aoki, and Wei Son.
- "PopSister", Nikko PR CO., LTD (Japanese)
- "PopSister", Women's Fashion Magazine Guide (Japanese)
- "Launching 'PopSister', Tsubasa Masuwaka appears as the cover girl!", April 17, 2010, Model Press (Japanese)
- "Shibuya + Harajuku = 'Shibuhara-kei' is the theme, the 'older sister' version of Popteen becomes monthly", April 17, 2010, J-Cast (Japanese)
- "The older sister magazine of Popteen, 'PopSister', is released", April 19, 2009, Fashionsnap.com (Japanese)