|First issue||April 17, 2010|
|Final issue||November 2011|
PopSister was a Japanese monthly gal-shibuya-kei-oriented fashion magazine published by Kadokawa Publishing & Co.. Launched in 2010 as the "older sister" magazine of Popteen, PopSister was targeted at females in their teens and early 20s.
The first authentic issue of PopSister was published on April 17, 2010. It featured seven exclusive models, Tsubasa Masuwaka, Kana Hoshino, Yui Kanno, Jun Komori, Tomoko Higuchi, Eri Aoki, and Wei Son. The last issue was released in November 2011.
- "PopSister", Nikko PR CO., LTD (in Japanese)
- "PopSister", Women's Fashion Magazine Guide (in Japanese)
- "Launching 'PopSister', Tsubasa Masuwaka appears as the cover girl!" Archived 2012-03-14 at the Wayback Machine., April 17, 2010, Model Press (in Japanese)
- "Shibuya + Harajuku = 'Shibuhara-kei' is the theme, the 'older sister' version of Popteen becomes monthly", April 17, 2010, J-Cast (in Japanese)
- "The older sister magazine of Popteen, 'PopSister', is released", April 19, 2009, Fashionsnap.com (in Japanese)
- "Popsister stopped releasing?". Magazine Scans. 27 January 2012. Retrieved 17 April 2017.
- Popteen official (in Japanese)