From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Pope Adrian (disambiguation))
Pope Adrian or Pope Hadrian may refer to:
- Pope Adrian I (772–795)
- Pope Adrian II (867–872)
- Pope Adrian III (884–885)
- Pope Adrian IV (1154–1159)
- Pope Adrian V (1276)
- Pope Adrian VI (1522–1523)
- Hadrian the Seventh, novel and play featuring a fictional English Pope Hadrian VII
- Pope Adrian 37th Psychristiatric, concept album by Rudimentary Peni
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pope Adrian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.