From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Pope Pius (disambiguation))
- Pope Pius I (c. 140–154; officially listed as 142/146 – 157/161)
- Pope Pius II (1458–1464)
- Pope Pius III (1503–1503)
- Pope Pius IV (1559–1565)
- Pope Pius V (1566–1572)
- Pope Pius VI (1775–1799)
- Pope Pius VII (1800–1823)
- Pope Pius VIII (1829–1830)
- Pope Pius IX (1846–1878)
- Pope Pius X (1903–1914)
- Pope Pius XI (1922–1939)
- Pope Pius XII (1939–1958)
- Antipope Pius XIII (1998–2009)
Other uses of the papal name Pius include:
- In the Babylon 5 science fiction saga, Pius XV is a fictional early 22nd Century Pope of the Roman Catholic Church. Pius XV was featured in the novel Dark Genesis and mentioned in The Glass Bead Game.
- Angels & Demons by Dan Brown opens with the death of Pope Pius XVI, which triggers the events described in the book.
- In the series The Young Pope, the protagonist is named Pope Pius XIII.
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.