Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up popinjay in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Popinjay may refer to:
- Old-fashioned term for a parrot (cf. German Papagei )
- A dandy or foppish person
- Popinjay (sport), a shooting sport that can be performed with either rifles or archery equipment
- Popinjay, Stibochiona nicea, a species of butterfly
- Popinjay (Wild Cards), a Wild Cards character
- Popinjays, a British indie pop band
- Corporal Popinjay, a Catch-22 character
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Popinjay.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.