From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Pops or pops in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Name or nickname
- Sirius XM Pops, a Sirius XM Satellite Radio station
- Pops CB, a baseball club in Spain in the 1950s and '60s
- Pops (restaurant), a themed roadside attraction in Arcadia, Oklahoma
- Privately owned public space (POPS), a physical space that, though privately owned, is open to the public; used interchangeably with the term POPOS (privately owned public open space)
- Pops orchestra, an orchestra that plays popular music (generally traditional pop) and show tunes as well as well-known classical works, including:
- Corn Pops (also termed Pops), a Kellogg's breakfast cereal
- Pop (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pops.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.