Pops in Seoul
|Pops in Seoul|
|Country of origin||South Korea|
|Original network||Arirang TV|
Pops in Seoul, airing since 1998, has presented Korean pop music for the past nine years as Arirang TV's most popular music program. The show’s VJ presents current music plus news about K-pop culture in the process supporting our domestic musicians' activities abroad and providing overseas viewers with the latest Korean pop music and information. The former host Daniel from DMTN who was caught up in a drug scandal dropped out as the MC on March 13, 2013 and was officially replaced by BTOB's Peniel. On August 18, 2013, Wonder Girls member Lim debuted as the show's newest host. On March 10, 2014, Lim officially stepped down from her MCing duties and was succeeded by five new hosts.
Each day of the week features exciting segments, including new music videos and a closer look at stars on Mondays with Skarf's leader Tasha, the latest K-pop news and a look back at past music on Tuesdays with Nak Hun, up-and-coming stars on Wednesdays with Electroboyz's 1kyne, an interview with top stars on Thursdays with Blady's Coco where they get to pick their own questions, and the top 20 songs of the week on Fridays with Sam Ku. On March 27, 2017, Nancy from the group Momoland debuted as the current host of the show.  The show is available on Viki, with subtitles in multiple languages.
- Music programs of South Korea
- SBS The Music Trend
- KBS Music Bank
- MBC Show! Music Core
- Mnet M! Countdown
- Arirang TV Simply K-Pop (formerly called The M-Wave and Wave K)
- jTBC Music On Top
- MBC Music Show Champion
- SBS MTV The Show
- "BTOB’s Peniel Replaces DMTN’s Daniel on ‘Pops in Seoul’". CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong. CJ E&M enewsWorld. Retrieved 2013-03-25.
- "Pops in Seoul - Viki". Viki. Retrieved 2015-03-18.
- Hong, Grace Danbi (14 September 2012). "Shinhwa Andy’s Newest Group, 100% Gears Up for Big Debut". enewsWorld. CJ E&M. Retrieved 2 October 2012.