Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Popsicle or popsicle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Popsicle may refer to:
- Popsicle (band), Swedish indiepop band
- Popsicle (album) by Diamond Nights
- The Popsicle EP by Zolof the Rock & Roll Destroyer
- "Popsicle" (song), performed by Jan & Dean
- A song by Kovas (musician) (born 1984)
- A song by Talking Heads
- M-K TE70-4S diesel locomotive, nicknamed "Popsicle"
- Popsicle Peak, a mountain on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Popsicle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.