From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Popsicle or popsicle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Popsicle may also refer to:
- Popsicle (band), a Swedish indie band
- Popsicle (album), an album by Diamond Nights
- The Popsicle EP, an EP by Zolof the Rock & Roll Destroyer
- Popsicle (song), a song by Jan & Dean
- "Popsicle", a song by Kovas
- "Popsicle", a song by Talking Heads
- a nickname for the M-K TE70-4S diesel locomotive
- Popsicle Peak, a mountain on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Popsicle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.