Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up popular, populus, or populous in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Popular may also refer to:
- Mainstream, the quality of being common, well received, in demand, widely understood
- Populace, the total population of a certain place
- Populism, a political philosophy, based on the idea that the common people are being exploited.
- Informal usage or custom, as in popular names, as opposed to formal or scientific nomenclature
- Popular, Inc., also known as Banco Popular, a financial services company
- Popular Holdings, a Singapore-based educational book company
- The Popular (department store), a chain of department stores in El Paso, Texas, from 1902 to 1995
- The Popular Magazine, an American literary magazine that ran for 612 issues from November 1903 to October 1931
- "Popular" (Darren Hayes song) (2004), on the album The Tension and the Spark
- "Popular" (Eric Saade song) (2011), on the album Saade Vol. 1
- "Popular" (Nada Surf song) (1996), on the album High/Low
- "Popular" (The Veronicas song) (2008), on the album Hook Me Up
- "Popular" (Wicked song), in the musical Wicked
- Popular, an unreleased album by Van Hunt
- "Popular", a song by The Anchoress on the 2015 album Confessions of a Romance Novelist
- "Popular", a song by Lil Wayne on the 2010 album I Am Not a Human Being
- Popular (TV series), a teenage dramedy on the WB network
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Popular.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.