From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Poplar (disambiguation).
|Look up popular, populus, or populous in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Popular may also refer to:
- Mainstream, the quality of being common, well received, in demand, widely understood
- Populace, the total population of a certain place
- Populism, a political philosophy seeking to use the instruments of the state to benefit the people as a whole
- Informal usage or custom, as in popular names, as opposed to formal or scientific nomenclature
- Popular, Inc., also known as Banco Popula, a financial services company
- Popular Holdings, a Singapore-based educational book company
- The Popular (department store), a chain of department stores in El Paso, Texas, from 1902 to 1995
- The Popular Magazine, an American literary magazine that ran for 612 issues from November 1903 to October 1931
- "Popular" (Darren Hayes song) (2004), on the album The Tension and the Spark
- "Popular" (Eric Saade song) (2011), on the album Saade Vol. 1
- "Popular" (Nada Surf song) (1996), on the album High/Low
- "Popular" (The Veronicas song) (2008), on the album Hook Me Up
- "Popular" (Wicked song), in the musical Wicked
- Popular, an unreleased album by Van Hunt
- "Popular" a song by The Anchoress on the 2015 album Confessions of a Romance Novelist
- Populous (series), a computer game series
- Populous, a 1989 computer game and first in the series of the same name
- Popular (TV series), a teenage dramedy on the WB network
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Popular.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.