From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Popular Unity may refer to:
- Popular Unity (Greece) (Greek: Λαϊκή Ενότητα, Laïkí Enótita), a left-wing Greek parliamentary group founded in 2015
- Popular Unity (Chile) (Spanish: Unidad Popular), a left-wing political alliance in Chile that supported Salvador Allende in 1970
- Popular Unity (Italy), a short-lived social democratic party in 1950s Italy
- Popular Unity Candidacy (Catalan: Candidatura d'Unitat Popular), a left-wing and pro-Catalan independence political party founded in 1986
- Popular Unity (Spain) (Spanish: Unidad Popular), a left-wing Spain political party founded in 2015
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Popular Unity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.