U.S. and World Population Clock
The U.S. and World Population Clock presents the United States Census Bureau's continuously active approximations of both the population of the United States and the world's total population. The population totals are based on the latest census information and national population estimates, which are used in the algorithms that run the two clocks.
Current value is 325,910,127.
The calculation used to estimate the approximate timely population is;
one birth per time TW
- one death per time TX
+ one international immigrant per time TY
= overall increase (one person per time TZ).
One birth every 1 minute and 56 seconds
- One death every 3 minutes and 59 seconds
+ One international migrant every 3 minutes and 11 seconds
= One person every 1 minutes and 8 seconds
Other population clocks
- Australian Bureau of Statistics population clock website
- Statistics New Zealand population clock website
- Statistics Nederlands population clock website
- Finland Population Centre population clock website
- Bangladeshi Bureau of statistics population clock
- Official Columbian Population Clock
- worldometers.info clock (presenting a ~71,849,569 higher world population figure than that presented by the U.S. site)