Populus is a market research company in the United Kingdom formed in 2003. Populus co-founded the British Polling Council in 2004 and regularly publishes opinion polls on voting intention and as well as other political and commercial issues. Clients have included national brands such as the AA and Asda, as well as charities like Mind and public sector clients like the British Army.
Populus carry out cold calling to randomly generated UK phone numbers. Their market research is not a 'marketing' activity and is therefore not covered by the restrictions imposed by the UK Telephone Preference Service.
- Opinion polling for the United Kingdom general election, 2017
- United Kingdom general election, 2017
- Opinion polling for the United Kingdom general election, 2010
- United Kingdom general election, 2010
- Opinion polling for the United Kingdom general election, 2005
- United Kingdom general election, 2005
- "On November 15th the British Polling Council (BPC) will be launched". British Polling Council. 2004-11-01. Retrieved 2009-08-14.
- "Polling Archive > Politics". Populus. Retrieved 2009-08-14.
- "whocallsme.com for UK No: 08453130337". Dec 2011. Retrieved 2013-06-30.
- "Populus Data Solutions web site". 2012. Retrieved 2013-06-30.
- "theresearchbuyersguide". 2013. Retrieved 2013-06-30.
6. Nine out of 10 people call for 'plastic-free aisle' in supermarkets, finds survey 7. BPF answers Populus poll calling for plastic free shop aisles 8. Andrew Purkis: Charging for the Commission? Not tonight, Josephine! 9. Vast majority want plastic-free supermarket aisle 10. Andrew Purkis: We can't rely on research on public trust
|This article about a company of the UK is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|